This is my first Mystery Blogger Award, and I’m so thrilled! (yet slightly confused as to why this one is called “Mystery Blogger”…is it because I am a mystery? *gasps* *mysterious music playing in the background*)
MAHALO Ā NUI to Fritzie for the nomination! 🙂 She’s such a sweet person, and I genuinely enjoy both her posts and our interactions on WordPress! Definitely give her a follow! I’m terribly sorry this took so long to post!!
So what is the Mystery Blogger Award?
Here’s the description from Fritzie’s post!
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I am an avid Korean drama watcher. My grandma and I watch them pretty much every night on the Korean channel. They’re just really good, and we really get into the storylines!
- Sometimes I wish I were either a famous actress or singer. My heart has always been into performing, and it would’ve been cool to pursue that.
- My feet are so tiny that I still wear children sized shoes! I save quite a bit of money purchasing my shoes in the children section of Payless Shoes!
1. What are your dream vacation destinations?
Every time this question is asked, my first answer is always Disneyland because I absolutely love that place! 🙂 My other dream vacation destinations would be Maui (since I’ve never been there before), Japan, London, and Disney World.
2. What is your all-time favorite quote?
“There is always a rainbow after the rain.”
This quote has helped me through so much from high school until now, and I’m always reminded of it especially when I see beautiful rainbows stretch across the sky after it rains. Even if you are at the lowest of lows, you will never remain at that point forever.
3. What helps you relieve stress?
Listening/singing to my favorite music always helps relieve stress 🙂 I also love taking a nice, hot shower & washing my hair. It makes me feel that the stress is literally washing down the drain.
4. If a magical genie will grant you one wish – what would that be?
If a magical genie would grant me one wish, I would wish to have my life all figured out.
5. If you’re given a chance to portray a character in a movie, who would that be? What’s the title of the film?
I’ve stated this once, and I’ll state it again. I would love to portray Spider-Man’s girlfriend in a Spider-Man movie because I love both Peter Parker and Tom Holland!
QUESTIONS TO NOMINEES:
- What’s the weirdest injury you’ve ever gotten?
- What makes you the happiest?
- If you could live in any made-up world (from books, movies, etc.), where would you go and why?
- If there were a movie about your life, who would you want to portray you?
- What advice would you give your future children? (should you have any)
So I honestly don’t want to nominate 10-20 people (honestly because that’s a lot of people, and I already struggle trying to nominate 5-8 people), so if you want to answer my questions and be nominated for this award, go right ahead! 🙂 If you choose to answer my questions, I’d love to hear from you in the comments below! Don’t be shy! 🙂
Here’s to blogging awards and sharing love all throughout the blogging community!
Me ke aloha,