Oh my goodness, I’ve been nominated for another blogging award!! Even though it’s been a little more than a month since I’ve began this blog, I feel so thrilled and honored to be nominated! I hope to continue writing from the heart and touching more souls during this blogging odyssey 🙂
MAHALO Ā NUI to Aieshi Jain for nominating me for this award! I’m extremely sorry this took so long for me to finish! Life’s been a little hectic for me lately, but now things have slowly settled down again. Thank you so much for understanding that it was taking me a while to work on this post!! 🙂
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 8-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- I really love my eyes! Even though the color is just plain dark brown, I extremely love how huge my eyes are considering I am mostly Asian. I think I love them even more because that’s the main thing people compliment me on (besides how thick, long, and straight my hair is) 🙂
What is the craziest thing in your bucket list?
- I don’t even think I have a bucket list! I guess now is the perfect time to think of something, right? Hmm…I think if I were to have a bucket list, the craziest thing that I would want to do would probably be to travel to every famous attraction in the world. I really love seeing new places and things, so visiting places that I’ve only read about in books or seen on television/magazines/online would be amazing!
Who is your favorite blogger on WordPress and why?
- Oh no, do I really have to choose one blogger?? 😦 I thoroughly enjoy reading posts from both my followers and those that I follow! Well…if I have to choose one, my favorite blogger would be Jenny in Neverland! I love how aesthetically pleasing her photos and website are, but I especially enjoy reading her posts about blogging, books, and life as a whole 🙂
What is the one thing you love the most about WordPress?
- I really love how loving, caring, and supportive everyone is on WordPress! When I had first made this account, I was extremely afraid people would not take to my posts or anything. However, the WordPress community is almost like a family in itself, and I especially noticed that after participating in my first Daily Post’s First Friday and seeing how nice and helpful everyone was!
Would you ever date a writer?
- I think I would, but at the same time, I feel like the writer would mentally (and most likely verbally) judge me on my horrible writing skills, so maybe not?
How would you define love?
- Love is being with someone who cherishes you even when you feel you least deserve that love. Love is appreciating both the good and the bad sides of the person. Love is roses and sunshine and daisies, but love can also be storm clouds and disagreements and resentment. Love is willing to be vulnerable to the one you love because you cherish that person more than anything else.
Tell any five things that your readers don’t know. Five weird/funny things.
- I’m dead serious when I say one of my main goals in life is to be 5 ft. tall before I die.
- I’ve mooned someone (on accident) in a porta potty before I marched in former President Obama’s second inauguration parade. (Maybe I’ll write a blog post about this story later on?)
- As of right now, I’m only growing white hairs right underneath my bangs.
- I’m probably the world’s clumsiest hula dancer. It may not seem like it when I’m dancing, but when I’m not dancing, I’m prone to tripping on anything and nothing.
- I’ve gotten stitches “down there” after a swimming incident when I was younger. (I feel like I may write a post about this story as well :P)
Name one weakness that you have but are particularly proud of.
- I’m not exactly proud of any of my weaknesses, to be honest. If I had to choose one weakness, though, I guess I would choose being “organized messy” in my room. My room may be chaotic, but at least I know where everything is. It’s definitely not a pride where I want to boast it to the world. It’s more of an inner pride that I’m still, in a sense, somewhat organized.
Out of the many problems that the world faces, which issue do you think needs to be tackled first?
- I feel this issue with gun regulation definitely needs to be tackled first, if not sometime soon. It sickens me that so many innocent lives are lost due to the recklessness of people behind the triggers of guns, but it sickens me even more that it’s those who are elected to serve and protect the people are the very ones who are laughing at the efforts of those, mainly the youth of this world, who are fighting to feel safe in environments that we as people deserve to feel safe in. I’m thankful I’ve lived in a gun-free environment all my life, and for the most part, you don’t see people walking around with guns in Hawaiʻi. However, there are still so many places just in the continental United States alone that deal with this issue of mass shootings. Something needs to be done so that we all have the right to feel safe wherever we go.
If all the money in the world is re-distributed equally, would poverty be eradicated?
- I hope so…that would be a nice thought to have. Then again, I don’t understand how economics really works since that was never really my niche in school 😛
What is one common misconception people have about your country?
- That we’re the best country in the world.
ELEVEN QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could have any super power, what would you have and why?
- If you could live anywhere for a year, where would you go?
- What’s the nicest thing someone has ever told you?
- What makes you the happiest?
- What movie, picture, or movie will always make you laugh no matter how many times you’ve seen it?
- What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve bought?
- Is there any trivia you know that is interesting yet also useless?
- Do you think humans will ever live together in harmony?
- Tell your readers the three best things about you.
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve received?
This was definitely difficult to choose some blogs out of all my followers! For the most part, I tried to choose blogs who did not get nominated before, but for those who did get nominated before, I’ll nominate you for it again because you are awesome! 🙂
This was fun taking some time to answer these questions! I haven’t had the chance to be on this blog to write and read other people’s posts in a while, so it definitely feels good to do so again. I’ll definitely be posting more on this blog soon! For now, I hope you all enjoyed my answers, and I hope you have a lovely day! 🙂
Me ke aloha,